How you can help
The 'Moor' friends the better. It costs nothing to join the Friends of Heaton Moor Park . You can become involved as little or as much as you would prefer. Here are some options to consider:
- Come along to the meetings - normally the second Tuesday of each month (except December and August) at 7:30-9:00pm. These will be held in the Bowling Pavilion in July and September 2014. The venue for the cooler evenings will be announced soon.
- Join us for a couple hours on our workdays, normally 11 am - 3 pm on the second Saturday of each month (all twelve in the year!). For more information, see Work Days
- Contribute to our efforts to continue park improvements with a 1-off donation or small monthly donation through the Friends of Heaton Moor page on Localgiving
- Join our emailing list to stay in touch.You can do this through the email address or contact form on our Contact Us page.
- Come along to help at our Christmas Carols, Easter Egg Hunt or the 4 Heatons Festival Stall.